1. Graduating highly qualified national competencies in various scientific disciplines.
2. Acquisition of professional behavior in dealing with all members of the society.
3. Fill the need of the Iraqi society of highly qualified national cadres in these disciplines.
4. Study the need of labor market for new scientific disciplines and work to implement them.
5. Providing graduates to pursue higher studies in the field of specialization.
6. Maintain communication with the college graduates and evaluate the performance level in their jobs and to improve the methods of the performance by using comprehensive quality control programs.
7. Enabling the college graduates to take responsibility for continuous learning, self-development, decision-making and to contribute to society and professional development.
8. Cooperation with all scientific colleges inside and outside Iraq in order to develop the process of scientific education in the college.
9. Organization of internal symposia and local and international conferences to promote the methods of scientific education in the college.
10. Attaining a regional and international leadership role in education and scientific research.
11. Contribution through the academic consultations to improve the level of services in Diyala Province.